Agar.io is AWESOME

Agar.io is AWESOME

Jaret Thompson, Featured Staff

Students everywhere at Blaine High School are not paying attention during class but instead playing the game Agar.io. Agar.io is a game where you play as a cell and try to absorb other cells. This browser game allows you and your friends to play on the same server. The majority of teachers at Blaine High School hate agar.io. While others outside of school see great potential in the game.

Their have been petitions to make Agar.io a class at Blaine. Alexander Holmes says, “ Agar.io is funner and more interesting than astronomy”. The group wants to take up an entire computer lab just so they can play the game. Apparently the students would rather play a game like Agar.io instead of  learning something that could lead to a good career, or solutions to world issues.

The Thompson industries is considering handing out scholarships for being good at the game. A representative says, “ Agar.Io requries lots of knowledge and skill and should be rewarded.” The rep goes on to say the game is the future of our society because everyone plays it. Also he says,” we plan on making game similar to Agar.io so we can make a huge profit.”

Mr. Heruth is a business teacher at Blaine High School. He says to your humble author, “Stop playing those stupid circle games and asking to go to the can. You’re stressing me out.”

“That teacher doesn’t know anything. Even though he is educated. Keep playing Agar.io”. Says the representative.

The company is also pushing micro transactions into the game so players can get new skins, start out with more mass, and be able to receive a boost in experience points.

Games like Agar.io are very important in todays society. Rather than unlocking your true potential in life don’t pay attention during class and read books and go to college but play Agar.io instead.

Dislike this article, please.  

*IF YOU CAN’T TELL, THIS IS SATIRE*