A day in the life of Zamzam Mohamed

Zamzam Mohamed in the SSRC, after leaving speech club.

Ranad Ghalban, Temporary Staff

6 a.m-         I wake up and the first thing I do is pull out my phone, and spend 10 minutes, snapchatting, kiking, and instagramming people. Then, I go to the bathroom, make wud’uu and pray, before picking an outfit, and going back to the bathroom to change and put on some makeup.

6:50 a.m-    I grab 2 granola bars and leave home.

7:10 a.m-    I get to school, go to breakfast to hang out with all my friends, and family(and I mean family). After the 10 minute bell, I leave for the portables, to endure a slaving hour of Spanish II A.

8:47 a.m-    I leave the portables, and go to Muamera Dzaferovic’s(sophomore) locker to talk for 4 minutes before I leave for a CEMS only class called computer skills for engineering. In that class we usually do computer coding and we do ISTF projects.

10:01 a.m- I go to Menna Rageh’s(sophomore) locker, and I learn how to duggie(it’s a joke). Then I go to Introduction to engineering and design. In that class we draw on inventor, and we do different labs that refer to different subjects.

11:15 a.m- I go to lunch, considering I have A lunch, and when I’m done, I go to honors physics. In that class all we do is learn physics equations, and I leave class to pray, when the adaan notification, pops up on, my phone.

1:06 p.m- I go to my locker before going to debate, and I get a water bottle from the cooler that doesn’t exist. In debate, we argue about current events. As we get prepared it’s pretty boring, but the actual debate is awesome.

2:20 p.m- I stay after school and work on my speech, before going home at 5. At home I eat, then the first thing I do is do my homework, before spending the night watching movies.

10:40 p.m- I finally put my head on a pillow, and sleep. And that’s the end of my story.