BH FLOW VS. Cassanova

Emily Adofo, Sub-Editor

Now you may be wondering why someone would bring a taser to school, because isn’t a taser considered a weapon? According to Blaine HS anything that poses harm to another human being is considered a weapon, and you should not bring it to school. So why would BH Flow bring a taser to school? It all started with a mixtape.

For those of you who don’t know Jon Ababiy, he is a sophomore at BHS. Jon and his friends thought it would be funny to release a series of songs on an album, and then post it on twitter, Jon and his friends were getting pretty into the mixtape and posting a countdown of when his mixtape was supposed to “drop.” When his mixtape went online everyone was listening to it, and it received over a thousand views on soundcloud. In one of the songs titled Cassanova it was reported that Jon was making fun of BH Flow for his rapping skills, and BH Flow responded with violence.

BH Flow is a freshman at BHS and is known for wanting to become a rapper. The song Cassanova was making fun of BH Flow and his idea of dropping an album, and his rapping skills, and I guess BH Flow thought that responding to Jon’s mixtape with violence was a good idea, but his idea soon proved to be not so well thought out. We have no news yet on whether BH flow was expelled from BHS, but I assume if you bring a taser to school there will be some serious consequences.